• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

what's your experience?

What has your personal experiences been with keeping Chevron Tangs? How your Chevron Tangs been with other Tangs and are they hard to get to eat?

I have had one for almost two years now. Model citizen! I have a purple, yellow, & the Chevy. The Chevy is the nicest of them all and gets along with everybody. Doesn't fight with any of the fish.
He eats like a pig and has always eaten like that. I didn't have any problems getting him to eat. He came from LA and was one of their weekly sales. I have heard that if you get them too small is when you have trouble with then dieing

I have had him since he was a pup. Now he is really losing his orange color and turning olive.

I highly reccomend one

Thank you MatteZ for your feed back. I really like them a lot and especially after reading what you posted. That's amazing that you have yellow tang and a purple tang that coexist! I have a yellow tang and and tomini tang and I would like to get another tang or two but I can't decide which to get. I've been wanting a kole tang for a long time now but I'm afraid to put one in with my tomini. Same situation with a cheveron tang. I don't know if I'm willing to take the risk and see if they will coexist. That's really great though what you have going on there.