• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

What's your favorite coral?

Sorry to hear that. What was it

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

The most colorful acan maxima. probably never see another like it. I had it for 2 yrs and a 4th head was just coming out. The heads were 3 " round with 4 bright colors swirling thru it.
never took a picture of it.

My first sps was pink birdsnest from Sanjay. And I had that till my one of my heaters cracked and shocked my tank to death. And that pink birdsnest was the start of my sps obsession. ( my wife would like to Thanx Sanjay for that ) LOL.

It's tough.. I love Acan's but don't have a tank big enough to truly enjoy them the way I want. (lot of colonies) I love my scolly.. it's very plain nothing fancy, but I just enjoy it. I also really took a big liking to carnation corals / nps softies. I had one I was holding for a friend, and now I really want to get a few of my own.

My top favorite would have to be euphyllia I have 2 kinds of frogspawn, 3 kinds of torch, and a hammer and I will always choose them when I see one I don't have. I've been trying to get a octospawn for a long time.