• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

When you post on reef central......

When you post on reef central......

I cant figure out how to see the forums i've posted in? Like on njreefers you just click "show new replies to post". Is there a area like this on reef central?, am i just missing it? Remember i'm not the sharpest with the cp so be nice! HAHAHA

Thats right i'm back on RC Finally! hahahahaha:)

curt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Click on your name in the upper right on the forum page.Then click on the statistics tab.

Ok i treid it thanks. Now 1 more ?.... After you get to the stats and you go to show the last posts, Is there any way to tell if someone replied after you or you have to check them all 1 by 1?

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Nick, if you subscribe to the thread it should show up on your screen when anybody posts in that thread...weather it is right after or a year down the road.

curt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Nickjr000 said:
Ok i treid it thanks. Now 1 more ?.... After you get to the stats and you go to show the last posts, Is there any way to tell if someone replied after you or you have to check them all 1 by 1?
not sure about that but like Taz said you can subscribe to the thread.