• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

where to but RO canisters in NJ?

where to buy RO canisters in NJ?

Well, I left my RO/DI outside in plastic deck box and guess what happened? The DI canisters were the only ones to survive.
Does anyone know where I can go grab some here in NJ. TB only only has one, so looking for any other place.

Thank you,
The Idiot!!!

Last edited:
Well, I left my RO/DI outside in plastic deck box and guess what happened? The DI canisters were the only ones to survive.
Does anyone know where I can go grab some here in NJ. TB only only has one, so looking for any other place.

Thank you,
The Idiot!!!

You mean the filters or just the plastic housing?

If it's the housing, I'd make a post in the buy/sell forum and see if anyone has some laying around.

If you mean the filters, I have no idea where you could get those locally. If that's the case, I'd just buy them from Spectrapure, BRS, etc and just try to find a way to hold off on the WC for a week or get RO from the LFS or another member on here willing to help you out.

Thank you all for helping but i just realized i busted the membrane housings as well. Early xmas gift to myself a new unit.