• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Where to buy diamond tip drill bits

I'd expect you could get them from McMaster or Grainer, Travers, Enco or any industrial supply shack.

If you order from McMaster, their standard ground shipping is super fast. I live in Mendham, and have frequently ordered things at 4pm on one day and have it on my steps the next day without any added shipping.

The bits arrived. I've drilled three holes and they seem to work fine. I'm not an expert on diamond bits and I can only compare to the one I purchased from Home Depot. The ones from TechnologyLK had fewer diamonds along the bottom edge, where I'm sure most of the cutting takes place, but they ran further up the sides. Overall, the diamond content was probably the same, just more spread out.

Overall, I only needed to drill a few holes, they did the job and the price was right.

Checkout "GlassHoles.com" I am probably going to order from there I like their kits, and the prices aren't bad. I had already purchased an eshopp overflow box already so I am hesitant? What would you guys recommend? Would you just go w/ the eshopp overflow?
Thanks comments and advise appreciated reefkeeper2008@hotmail.com