• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

White worm starters (Brick)

If you kept them in a fridge, would that slow them down, regarding growth and eating? I am only home on Saturday and Sunday of each week. I love the idea of doing this. I am with Mark, don't tell the wife. If she knew, she would kill me.

rich

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
If you kept them in a fridge, would that slow them down, regarding growth and eating? I am only home on Saturday and Sunday of each week. I love the idea of doing this. I am with Mark, don't tell the wife. If she knew, she would kill me.

rich

Where you been hiding Rich?

Traveling like a madman. Many weeks in LA, Boston, and Trinidad. I leave on Sunday, get home on Saturday, and then back out on Sunday. I am glad I have been able to keep my topoff filled up for the week. I did 5 weeks in Hong Kong in September. Nothing has died, corals just maintaining their size.

Hopefully all this long distance travel will come to an end soon.

How is Lakewood treating you?