• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Who actually uses chat and when?

Hey guys, I noticed there is a chat room. Every time I come on, just seems there is never any one on. Is there a time of day that it usually gets populated?

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The chat room was something that previous BOD members thought would be useful to the club. In theory, it's a great idea but unfortunately the chat rooms aren't used very often.

The friend list / IM type of chat on the right side has been something that I've used fairly often though.

We probably should look into finding ways to make use of the chat rooms though. Perhaps we can announce a date/time to discuss a certain topic and see how many people show up?

Anyone is more than welcome to do this if they want. If you have a specific topic to share / discuss with the club, let us know and we can post an announcement for you.