• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Who are all the craft beer folks in here?

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
My niece told me about them recently. Planning a trip soon. Recommendation on their brews?

They have a pretty extensive tap list and they always have a special beer that they run through a system to flavor it differently. Their IPAs are very good, have not had much else from them but worth the visit. Find them on instagram for the low down.

Just finished fermenting a Saison we brewed a few weeks ago, plan on bottling it tonight. Ill save a few bottle for the next meeting I can make and we can sample.

I think our next brew will be some kind of wheat beer for the wives, thinking a blackberry wheat modeled after long trail.

Our last brew was a Winter Warmer, it came out pretty good, almost nearly perfect to what we where expecting.

Any one else here homebrew?

jmags080307

SPS Grow Out Winner
fortnonsense just opened by me (it's in denville) and i need to go try it out. looks to have a really nice taproom.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Theres a liquor store in Brick, in the parking area of the River Rock cafe, that just opened a small tap room. Haven't been there yet but may try this weekend. Will let you guys know.

Also, for those brewing that don't know of it (actually a gallon jar and an airlock and anyone can do this easily), and want a shot at an old recipe that will please the wives/girlfriends, look up 'Joe's Ancient Orange Mead'.

Theres a liquor store in Brick, in the parking area of the River Rock cafe, that just opened a small tap room. Haven't been there yet but may try this weekend. Will let you guys know.
That tap room is nice, I was in there last weekend, They have a decent selection.