• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Who is running a FOWLR?

well i lost my lion , my stars and stripes puffer and my lemon peel this week to some kind of bacteria, it hit quick , now all i have left is my one eyed koran, spotted pufer and a niger trigger ???

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
waynes reef said:
well i lost my lion , my stars and stripes puffer and my lemon peel this week to some kind of bacteria, it hit quick , now all i have left is my one eyed koran, spotted pufer and a niger trigger ???

Oh man, that's too bad. Sorry to hear it. Any idea where or how you got it?

no, no new fish, they got a white haze on them and by the time i got to the lfs after work to get medication, it was too late, i used furan 2 to treat the survivors and they seem to be doing well, koran(his name is blue) has a lesion on his side, but its clearing up

thanks and good looking out ,,good to here that the other fish are doing good , ihope that all works out for you and your fish

waynes reef said:
no, no new fish, they got a white haze on them and by the time i got to the lfs after work to get medication, it was too late, i used furan 2 to treat the survivors and they seem to be doing well, koran(his name is blue) has a lesion on his side, but its clearing up

Symptoms sound like marine velvet to me.