• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Wholesale Prices

Hello everyone. I am fairly new to Reefing, but I thought I could maybe help out a little bit. I was in Pets Plus in Delran NJ tonight, and while talking to the manager, he pointed out some new wholesale pricing. For example, they had Fire Fish priced at $7.88. They also had Purple Tangs priced at $88.88. There were other deals also, but I am having a hard time thinking of them right now. The fish looked incredible, and the tanks were great looking as always. I have been to a few stores, and I always find myself coming back this one. Drew is great to deal with, as are all of the employees. I hope maybe this might help you guys save a couple of dollars. I didn't realize until I was already hooked how much this hobby (addiction) really costs!!!! Cheers!!
John