• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

why is it our website so slow

gentlemen,
I try to post a message or reply o the thread the reply box is so slow. I have to type each letter at a slow motion. one letter per 1/2 a second. and there is a red underline every words I type. it is dragging. I try to type normal and the text is missing or can not keep up. what is going on?

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Olivier, check the telephone dial-up line going into the back of the old Commodore......it might be lose. :p

Commadore_zps0e12b162.jpg

My internet is great. I just turn off the default setting in my account to basic setting and thing getting back to the old school style.
thank you lad.

malulu

NJRC Member
Olivier,

Glad you still in the hobby...!
:)

i am pretty sure this is your local machine issue... probably due to running too many APPs and not enough local memory...
website have nothing to do with what/how/delay you type... if AFTER you clicked to submit the page... and it keep hanging/slowless --> then *sometime* MAY be something to do with the website...
:)

note:
suggestion you get some spy-ware, antivirus, internet security software to scan your PC too just in case.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Olivier, you are not crazy my friend! I had the same issue last time I updated internet explorer to the newest version.

Look up top next to the address bar and to the right there is a "compatibility mode" button. Press that and your problem will disappear.