• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Will this kill me?

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hmm, most likely it will if you get poisoned by it. They are awesome looking creatures though!

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The nudi acquires it’s toxins by consuming a Portuguese Man o' War. If it has not munched on a Man o’ War, it would not be poisonous.

Nudibranchs will never cease to amaze me in their variety of looks and appearances….very interesting little creatures.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
I would probably not get it. Nudi's have very very specialized diets and unless you are throwing Man o' Wars into your tank to feed it, it is going to die.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm sure you were kidding on that last post... but I wouldn't be suprised if some of your fish ate hot dogs. I used to use them as fishing bait when I was a kid and I caught quite a few on hot dogs! :eek:

howze01

NJRC Member
I'm sure you were kidding on that last post... but I wouldn't be suprised if some of your fish ate hot dogs. I used to use them as fishing bait when I was a kid and I caught quite a few on hot dogs! :eek:

The world record Pacu was caught on a hot dog. Pretty sure it was a Pacu...