• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Win an aquamaxx reactor!!!

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
would the club need to purchase items or the BOD would ask for donations? <- just curious

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
would the club need to purchase items or the BOD would ask for donations? <- just curious
It would depend on some things. Obviously donations would be great but if we can't get them we would have to look into purchasing

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
i could see the monthly raffles helping with this as well, but more than likely it would either be one small item a month or we could do it 4 times a year with a larger priced item.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
i could see the monthly raffles helping with this as well, but more than likely it would either be one small item a month or we could do it 4 times a year with a larger priced item.
why not do both? I'd take a free bag of filter floss any day (just as an example)

we could also have where the prizes are given out at the monthly meetings this way we can avoid shipping....in turn it can (assuming) boost up meeting attendance