• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Win an aquamaxx reactor!!!

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Win a reactor by posting new threads and updating your Tale of the Tank thread(with pictures). Starting today every new thread you start (excluding the Lounge and Deals and Steals) will earn you an entry to win an aquamaxx media reactor valued at $75.
AquaMaxx FR-S Internal Media Reactor with Sicce Pump

Simply update your tank thread (with pictures) and post a link to it in this thread for an entry. Bonus entries for starting new threads (excluding the Lounge and Deals and Steals) post a link to your new threads in separate posts in this thread for entries. After 30 days a winner will be chosen by random number draw. Good luck!

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Sorry for the delay everyone. I just picked a winner through a random number generator. I deleted my 2 "bumps" so there was a total of 14 posts not including the announcemnet. The winner is post #9 @horseplay congratulations!! Please PM me and we will figure out getting you your prize!

Thank you to everyone who participated, we are hoping to do this more in the future.

-Kevin

PS i did make a video on my phone i just need to figure out how to upload it.