• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Wind storm power outage!!

So not only am i trying to get my tank stable. This wind storm has taken out power. No Power since 3am in Westampton. and its still not fixed. I knew i should of bough a generator after sandy. And the neighbors huge maple tree just missed falling on my house and my deck by 2ft. NOT A GOOD NOISE TO WAKE UP TO AT 3 AM.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Always a moment of sheer terror whenever the power goes out. Glad it came on for you. Now go buy that generator.

Glad to hear you got your power back.

Yeah me too! Before i left the house for work i pulled my extra car battery and hooked up my livewell pump. so at least there was circulation in the tank. Kept the tank alive for 36hrs during sandy. Just dont like leaving the house when i have that hooked up.

Yeah me too! Before i left the house for work i pulled my extra car battery and hooked up my livewell pump. so at least there was circulation in the tank. Kept the tank alive for 36hrs during sandy. Just dont like leaving the house when i have that hooked up.

:biggrin:
I was about to offer you mine, just before I noticed that your power had been restored.

:biggrin:
I was about to offer you mine, just before I noticed that your power had been restored.

Thanks for the though. it is really appreciated. I knew there were other reasons why i joined this reefing family. If you ever need help with anything let me know.
Thanks again.