• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WINNINGEST GOALTENDER

just came home from the ' ROCK' in newark where i saw MARTIN BRODEUR become the winningest goaltender in the NHL
I've been to alot of games this year but this one, so far, was one of the best and is now part of NHL history---it was awesome!!!!!
also PATRICK ELIAS has become the leader , on the DEVILS, for most points with 702---he beat out John Mc Clain who had 701
so within just a few days the NEW JERSEY DEVILS have been involved in making NHL history
GREAT TEAM!!!!
next stop----2008-2009 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS................oh man
the next greatest moment in NHL history will be when the NEW JERSEY DEVILS win the STANELY CUP this year!!!!
ok--i got it outa my system----good night
steve

laughs...I am not a Brodeur fan...I find him to be arrogant and insufferable....however, I LOVE Elias!!....GO DEVILS.....ALL THE WAY TO THE STANLEY CUP, BABY!!!!

I am a Ranger fan but I have followed Brodeur's entire career. I watched the Montreal game and the game last night..It was unbelievable to see an athlete of that caliber. I mean Roy is what every goaltender would look up to. This is just great for hockey and sports in general..Hey and I dont think he used Steroids..lol..Congrats Marty!

My boyfriends family is very very into hockey, so of course i got into it.. the game was amazing i must say.. i am happy for both of them to have made history in one night..

my 3 at home sons have been into hockey since they were little and played hockey---yup, i remember those sat and sun getting up at 4 am to be at practice by 530 am---sure glad those days are long gone---
we have many things signed by alot of the devils players
almost every player from the first cup team---including the coach
i even have pictures with each son with martin after they won the first cup----
man that was years ago
anyway--it was nice to be there when hockey history was made........
now its on to the playoffs and the CUP
thanks
steve