• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Wood Stand & Canopy

I have a wooden stand & canopy for free to anyone who wants it. The stand is 60x24 with removable doors on both long sides because it was for a pennisula style tank. The canopy also has removable doors on both long sides. I'm having work done on my house and have nowhere to store it so its got to go.

Jeff

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I have a five foot tank and am in need of a canopy. Would you be willing to give up just the canopy? If not, I’ll take it all and continue to see if I could fine someone to take the base. Where are you located and could you post a picture (specifically of the canopy)? I would like the height in the canopy to mount LEDs up high. Thanks, Paul

Somebody else PM'd me about it, but they may only want the stand for their rimless tank. The canopy had halides mounted inside. The reflectors were mounted on 6 1x1 legs held to the top with angle brackets (easily removed). I can take pics tomorrow if it's not raining to hard (it's under a tarp in the driveway).