• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

World O Pain

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Everything went well with my surgery today. I'm home in bed and in a lot of pain, but I guess that is the price you pay to feel better. I just wish the nausea would go away... :(

Feel better man. Glad everything went well. As soon as the anesthesia gets out of your system your start feeling better.

Good luck and hoping for a speedy recovery!

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Feel better Brian!

i missed it - why did you have to get surgery????

It’s cosmetic….don’t ask!

61186_792.jpg

howze01

NJRC Member
Hey man, glad to hear everything went well. I'm sure you'll be up and at 'em before long!

In the meantime, LMK if you need water changes or anything!

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
i missed it - why did you have to get surgery????

When I had my motorcycle accident back in 2010 they put titanium rods and screws in my femurs to fix the fractures. The screws were too long and painful so they removed all the hardware from my left leg. As fun as all this is, I get to do it all over again next year to have the hardware in my right leg removed.

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Brian

Hang in there buddy. Glad to hear everything went well. Remember if you need help with anything give me a call.

Bob

Heya Brian wishing you a speedy recovery.I cant imagine the pain,I hope they gave ya something to make it a bit better.Keep us posted on the outcome.

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm not feeling sick anymore and I've been able to keep food down so that's a big plus! Leg still hurts like you know what. :(