• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Wow....turn on the news and....

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Wow, no kidding. I guess it's finally time to take those posters down!

I had heard about Farrah but not Michael Jackson.

The MJ thing happened a couple hours ago I think. Even though I couldnt stand him after what he turned into, still a shock I guess to turn on the news and hear about two celebrities passing. THEN hearing about a nuke threat to Hawaii on the holiday. ::)

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Wow. I hadn't heard about MJ until I got home and read this. Farrah was topic of conversation at the office today with the 20yo asking who she was. ACK.

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ya know, I'm not one for superstitions but ya know...they say death comes in three's. Freaky!

SirFragalot said:
Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett passed away today.

not sad and sad

Brian said:
Ya know, I'm not one for superstitions but ya know...they say death comes in three's. Freaky!

your right---deaths DO come in 3's---usually within a few weeks of each other---this time ALL in 1 week

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
SirFragalot said:
I feel bad for Farrah's family because her death is being EXTREMELY overshadowed by MJ's.

I actually see this as a good thing. They can greeve in relatively peace while most of the death monger paparazzo will be around the MJ thing.

redfishbluefish said:
SirFragalot said:
I feel bad for Farrah's family because her death is being EXTREMELY overshadowed by MJ's.

I actually see this as a good thing. They can greeve in relatively peace while most of the death monger paparazzo will be around the MJ thing.

I see what you mean but I was thinking more along the lines of TV specials that celebrate her life.

i hear they are going to melt michael jackson down into leggo blocks so kids can now play with him.... i dunno if its just a rumor or not

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
JohnS_323 said:
Wow, no kidding. I guess it's finally time to take those posters down!

I had heard about Farrah but not Michael Jackson.

I have a 100 dollar bill if John will do the moon walk during the Nerds at MACNA. Thats funny.

well, in order to make it the second three in a row---one more's gotta go!!!
deaths do come in 3's and these last 2 are the ' second ' three within 1 week
man.sure glad i ain't famous----just good looking :-*