• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Wtb 120-180 gallon tank for. Sump

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Hey guys. @Hockeynut has talked me into combining my tanks into one big system. He has even volunteered to do the work (he doesn’t know that completely yet ). I just need to locate a sump. Let me know what’s out there. The closer to old bridge the better.

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Hey guys. @Hockeynut has talked me into combining my tanks into one big system. He has even volunteered to do the work (he doesn’t know that completely yet ). I just need to locate a sump. Let me know what’s out there. The closer to old bridge the better.

Having one system makes everything so much easier. Especially if you have automatic testing.
The water volume will help with stability and its
Easier to move things around.

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Looking forward to it. I will save so much on equipment.
2x apex
2x tridents
2 everything. I will have a big sale. If rob drills my concrete. Lol

I got a 120 plus gallons sump and it might be for sale sitting in my cellar and a big octupus skimmer external with auto shut off plus container, it all can go.

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
Better get that pen sharpened lol

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Hey Anthony. I’m interested.

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
@mikem your not escaping this. Lol.
I’m drilling concrete. All hands on deck. Lol

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
To go into that room where the frag tank sits.