• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB 125g reef ready tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contemplating on upgrading since I'm moving in a month. Does anyone have a 125g reef ready? Just the tank and stand? Let me know! Thanks!

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
120??? i have one sitting on my patio

Contemplating on upgrading since I'm moving in a month. Does anyone have a 125g reef ready? Just the tank and stand? Let me know! Thanks!

If you go with the 120 4 foot you could still use your light not that the light you have wouldn't work but then you wouldnt need to add lights on each side just a thought

Yeah that's what I was thinking, plus I just had a canopy built for it. Yeah it'll be a little short bc a 120 is deeper but I could make it work.

The 90g 120g and 135g and 180g are all in the height same family, the 120g has more width than the 90 and the 135g has more length than the 90. And the 180 has more of both width and length. I think the 180g is my fav all-around.

Yeah that might actually work for me bc I just bought a custom canopy for my 90 which will also fit a 120. And I have a 4ft light fixture for inside the canopy

Can't go wrong with that, and he's been looking to move that tank out. Sounds like a good fit. Sometimes it's good to do things in smaller steps anyhow, which smooths out the $ curve, more gradual.

And now you can get the girl-ish bluejaw trig :love-struck:

Lol this is true BUT I don't even know if I can afford it yet, I was gonna trade corals BUT all of my SPS is still feeling the affects of the Alk swing I had a few weeks ago :/

Tank upgrades without notifying me? How rude lol. Jk this should make the move easier, I have more expierence doing it tank to tank so we would be golden

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.