• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB 40 Breeder and 20 long

Looking for a 40 gallon breeder and a 20 long tank to start my Reef build. For the breeder I am looking to go with a ghost overflow so if it is already drilled for one then thats perfect.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Best bet may be to wait till Petco's has their $1 per gallon sale and just pick one up.

Where are you located? I am in Tinton Falls 07753, have a 20 long you can have for free

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are you located? I am in Tinton Falls 07753, have a 20 long you can have for free

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am in Freehold. That would be awesome. I'm looking to make it into a sump .

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Had no idea what a ghost overflow was but now I do and I want one ... but Idk if my glass is tempered and d have to tank down the tank to drill it and then set it all back up again .. :(

Looking for a 40 gallon breeder and a 20 long tank to start my Reef build. For the breeder I am looking to go with a ghost overflow so if it is already drilled for one then thats perfect.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I have a 40 breeder drilled for a ghost overflow and 3/4" return. PM me for me details !

Thanks