• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB 48” x 24” tank

Looking to upgrade my tank in the allotted space that I have. I would like to use my original custom made stand so it can be no bigger than 48” Long and 24” Deep. Preferably looking at the 80g Deep Blue but don’t think anyone has one. Let me know what ya have! Thanks!

Looking to upgrade my tank in the allotted space that I have. I would like to use my original custom made stand so it can be no bigger than 48” Long and 24” Deep. Preferably looking at the 80g Deep Blue but don’t think anyone has one. Let me know what ya have! Thanks!
Check on Manhattan reefs. I thought I saw someone there selling the 80g.
Also a standard 120g would fit that stand too. 48x24x24

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I think I saw that 80g but it’s somewhere in NY like 4+ hours away.. not tryna drive that far lol but good looking out John! And good to see you’re back!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 120 48x24x24
4e399944b0e50d7888b0e6b27e43229b.jpg

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
@Lears42 Are you still looking? I have a phone number of a guy down south jersey who use to have a aquarium store and closed it. He still has a lot of item, including tanks, left over. I couple of members bought reef rocks from him. He has an assortment of that outside. I have his number if you want.

Thanks Diana,
I obtained a 125 reef ready tank on craigslist. I just need to clean it up and reinforce the stand. Thank you.

@Lears42 Are you still looking? I have a phone number of a guy down south jersey who use to have a aquarium store and closed it. He still has a lot of item, including tanks, left over. I couple of members bought reef rocks from him. He has an assortment of that outside. I have his number if you want.

I’m assuming you meant me since it’s my thread lol but yes I’m still looking!

Edit! Maybe you didn’t mean me whoops lol

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I think I saw that 80g but it’s somewhere in NY like 4+ hours away.. not tryna drive that far lol but good looking out John! And good to see you’re back!!

I drove out to Long Island over the week end and picked this one up for a frag tank.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Thanks Diana,
I obtained a 125 reef ready tank on craigslist. I just need to clean it up and reinforce the stand. Thank you.

That is one nice tank...and you got it on Craigslist to boot. You need to post your tank!

@Sobo's Reef hope my contact has something for you