• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB 5 gallon water jugs

Does anyone have any 5 gallon natural water jugs they aren't using? Or 2-1/2 gallon? I live in Jackson and could use a few more, but haven't seen any for sale in a while.

Mark I saw them available from ACC a while ago. Give them a call.
That is where I got my last one from about a year ago. The last 10 times I have gone in I have asked them if they have them, but they haven't. Apparently, the shipping cost is the biggest factor. I looked online myself, but shipping costs make that impractical for small orders. I was hoping someone may have a new RODI unit and no longer needed their jugs.

myrjon

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
i have one that came from natural sea water (petco) my son bought this i think it is 4.5 gal.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
There a restaurant supply shop near me in Point Pleasant that carries every type of container under the sun. I'll stop in over the weekend and see if they have any.