• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB 75 Gallon Reef Ready Syytem(north Jersey)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a friend looking to buy a 75 gallon reef ready set up as his first foray into salt water. Ideally, looking for a complete setup with tank, stand, light(metal halide and T5 combo), sump, skimmer, return pumps etc. He has already aquired some LR so thats not an issue....The tank should be no more than 4 years old however given his fear of a leak.....

My tank will be for sale soon. It is about 4 years old AGA, reef ready, and drilled for a closed loop. I will be selling it (hopefully) within the next 4 weeks. I have an oak ready made stand, 30 gallon oceanic long sump, and iwaki 40 rlxt (1 year old) that I will be including. I will be looking for $450 for everything.