• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB a power head and a few other things

Hey guys, I need to do some upgrades to my equipment its time to make things run more effiecently.

So heres the scoop, the sump I'm running is actually not a bad sump its just missing a part the adjustable baffle and thus is a little difficult to keep water levels stable which throws off the protein skimmer making it either to wet or not enough... Could also be partly the protein skimmer but either way I have been considering replacing the sump.

The issue with the sump is the constraints on size one I have a limited space to get the sump in cause I cant really move the tank or stand and second when its in I have limited space under the stand for other equipment. The sump has to be a equipment in sump configuration. Ill post demensions later for suggestions.

Next would be I need to find a ATO pump sensor and water holding container all together. The key would be the size and demensions of the container.

And finally I need to find some decent power heads I've been using cheap jabeos and such which do work but have some issues, the impeller sticks at times and the suction cups don't stick well and often they fall off and blow up the sand...

Right now I'm just looking for leads or people that have some,equipment for sale to reach out as far as budget it honestly depends on,the equipment and the time of week lol as far as where my bank account is

Any leads would appreciated

jmags080307

SPS Grow Out Winner
For my ATO container I use the cheap orange home depot buckets. I've been using the jebao powerhead for 3 years and have had no issues. I had one die after 2.5 years but at $60 I view them as disposable. Tye jebaos ibuse are magnetic.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

For my ATO container I use the cheap orange home depot buckets. I've been using the jebao powerhead for 3 years and have had no issues. I had one die after 2.5 years but at $60 I view them as disposable. Tye jebaos ibuse are magnetic.

What ones are the magnetic ones from jabeo I havent seen any when I searched but maybe I wasn't searching right. That might solve half my problems at least, the other half is the impeller gets hung up and stops turning and both my jabeo power heads.

jmags080307

SPS Grow Out Winner
What ones are the magnetic ones from jabeo I havent seen any when I searched but maybe I wasn't searching right. That might solve half my problems at least, the other half is the impeller gets hung up and stops turning and both my jabeo power heads.
Jebao OW-10 Wavemaker 132-1057 GPH with Controller and Magnet Mount https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076FK8G1P/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_RgBXCbF57QJ3Y

I have 4 running in my tanks currently and always keep an extra in hand. I clean mine every 2 to 3 months.

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
E96A12FA-6A04-4CB3-8F57-4DAE075B27FE.png Yeah those Jebaos move a lot of water +1
I also really like these pumps h2 pros.
They have a small profile/random flow / feed mode and they go in reverse

For ATO Walmart has 7 gallon jugs that you can buy for $10