• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB a tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for something with a min of approx 90 gallons, and only 48" wide to replaces my 175. I need to move my tank this weekend and my 97 year old grandmother is giving me the okay to set it up in her dining room for the time being but she may kick my butt if it is too big lol.

Looking for something with a min of approx 90 gallons, and only 48" wide to replaces my 175. I need to move my tank this weekend and my 97 year old grandmother is giving me the okay to set it up in her dining room for the time being but she may kick my butt if it is too big lol.
I have a great Redsea 350 (90 gal) only 6 months old.

And lots of very good equipment in pristine conditions, everything is 6 months old or less.

If you take the tank i can give you things for free that I'm no longer going to use, additive, frag tools, etc...

I'm in Maplewood NJ.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.