• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB Bubble tip anemones

Looking for different colors, size doesn't completely matter but smaller would be better.

Hoping to find green and a few other variations.

Looking for local to 07731 as I don't want to drive an hour. Let me know who has what. Thanks.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Looking for different colors, size doesn't completely matter but smaller would be better.

Hoping to find green and a few other variations.

Looking for local to 07731 as I don't want to drive an hour. Let me know who has what. Thanks.
I've got a green one- any chance that you'll be going to the meeting next Saturday

Attachments

• bta.jpg
    bta.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 7
Unfortunately I'm on call all weekend so I can't make the meeting next week. Not sure if anyone in my area is going and could maybe pick it up for me.

Wilson416

NJRC Member
Unfortunately I'm on call all weekend so I can't make the meeting next week. Not sure if anyone in my area is going and could maybe pick it up for me.
Hey I’m see if my friend has any Rainbow anemone I’ll be around Howell around 2-3