• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB Frags - Central Jersey

Do you have anything in mind. There are a good number of members with “some zoas” and “possible some SPS”. But if you could narrow down your list to a few hundred options LOL it would really help everyone, but especially you. But seriously post a list of what tickles your fancy. Color,type or name of what you like would be the best. The options are truly close to endless and I am confident there are a good number of members who can and will help you out with your search. Best of luck friend and happy reefing (if you have any pics of your tank. It might help people get a feel for your style) plus. I love tank pics ;)

Do you have anything in mind. There are a good number of members with “some zoas” and “possible some SPS”. But if you could narrow down your list to a few hundred options LOL it would really help everyone, but especially you. But seriously post a list of what tickles your fancy. Color,type or name of what you like would be the best. The options are truly close to endless and I am confident there are a good number of members who can and will help you out with your search. Best of luck friend and happy reefing (if you have any pics of your tank. It might help people get a feel for your style) plus. I love tank pics ;)
Not really to be honest, I’ve never been the one to go crazy over designer coral and mostly like a little variety. I have two tanks, 70g and 16g. Looking to add some coral to what I already have. Would love to do more zoas in the 16g but have to be careful in the 70g because I have an angelfish. I most try to stay away from leathers, other than that I mostly like everything.

Not really to be honest, I’ve never been the one to go crazy over designer coral and mostly like a little variety. I have two tanks, 70g and 16g. Looking to add some coral to what I already have. Would love to do more zoas in the 16g but have to be careful in the 70g because I have an angelfish. I most try to stay away from leathers, other than that I mostly like everything.
Absolutely. You and I are on same page and couldn’t agree more. (Don’t think I could name ten corals hahaha) That’s why I suggested a pic or two of what you have. Just been thru this before. Member asks for something like a zoa. And I say sure. I have lots of this one or that one. You can have it for free. And then they say. No I already have that. This game of tag goes back and forth a couple times. And well you get it. You hold the cards. What color don’t you have. Or do you want :)

Absolutely. You and I are on same page and couldn’t agree more. (Don’t think I could name ten corals hahaha) That’s why I suggested a pic or two of what you have. Just been thru this before. Member asks for something like a zoa. And I say sure. I have lots of this one or that one. You can have it for free. And then they say. No I already have that. This game of tag goes back and forth a couple times. And well you get it. You hold the cards. What color don’t you have. Or do you want :)
I'm really open to be honest, I'll pm you my number if you can send some pics that would be cool.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
I see central as everything between Matawan to Forked River and west of those points :biggrin: ...but what do I know