• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB Innovative Marine Fusion All in one 15 or 20g

Just want it says, I want to buy a Innvative Marine Fusion 15, 20 maybe 25 gallery all in one rimless system.
Or something compatible to it, may possibly just go for a rimless tank and add on, let me know what you have available. I am not interested in IM light fixture, although you have something nice that would work, I am interested in that too, for an SPS reef tank, TY

they are 20x24 x 9 inch....can look up JBJ frag tanks....has pump...might have a nano skimmer too..has frag rack for bottoms...$ 100 each..

I am in West Deptford NJ

very good condition...only used for like 5 months,,,, I decided on a larger frag tank of 100 gal ... Ventnor not that far...an hour ride/

any of the 3-stage Filter Media Basket filter sponge, activated carbon, and ceramic rings(did you use these to customize it at all?
Nano skimmer would be great? Any light fixture to go with by chance, I realize more $ if so. What light fixture did you use,
and what type of corals? Any SPS? Also do you have any livestock for sale also?

the sponge is there...think I have the ceramics///no light...I had Kessils...but moving them over a quarantine tank...new tank has Radions..

I have SPS and LPS....but all are in my 450 display...

the sponge is there...think I have the ceramics///no light...I had Kessils...but moving them over a quarantine tank...new tank has Radions..

I have SPS and LPS....but all are in my 450 display...
May take a ride there next week, what type of mini skimmer, will it work with space in back? Tank clean no scratches on front? Please text me a photo if you can, skimmer too 609-992-3353.
TY

They are clean...like I said...only used for about 6 months...will try and send u a pic...skimmer fits in the back space

Ls2Goat

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
You'd have to look at bulkreefsupply and tell me specifically what ones as they have 4-5 models with that capacity ranging from $200-$300