• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB large frag tank

I have a JBJ rimless curved corner glass 20 gallon frag tank if interested, with return pump, skimmer, frag crate, back top, and more. Let me know if you are interested?
I actually used it as a display tank with a pair of leopard wrasses, baby tru perc, and royal gramma( they are still in there with corals and small rbta, still up and running, breaking all down, also have a large flame hawkfish, large golden nugget clown, blue dot puffer and 6 line wrasse, breaking all down if interested.
let me know either way.

I have a JBJ rimless curved corner glass 20 gallon frag tank if interested, with return pump, skimmer, frag crate, back top, and more. Let me know if you are interested?
I actually used it as a display tank with a pair of leopard wrasses, baby tru perc, and royal gramma( they are still in there with corals and small rbta, still up and running, breaking all down, also have a large flame hawkfish, large golden nugget clown, blue dot puffer and 6 line wrasse, breaking all down if interested.
let me know either way.
Thanks, looking for a large frag tank. Good luck with sale.

DangerDave

NJRC Member
@Mark... The Low Boy has worked out well for me. For small money it's a big tank. If I had more room in the spot, I would have run two in line with a large bulkhead between them.