• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB Pellet Stove

Hey anybody know where I can get a Thelin pellet stove for cheap in NJ? The only dealers I can find are in PA.

GnomeIvoryEnGold%20W.jpg

did you call the company? i couldnt come up with anything searching besides some forums.. looks like a neat little stove though.

i dont know if they sell that brand, but there is a place called the wood stove in oakhurst NJ.

actually, i havent been in the area for years, so maybe they arent open anymore, but if they are, they might sell it

Yeah I saw the ones on craigslist. I'm trying to get an idea of what they sell for new with a warranty before I make an offer on the used ones. I checked the website, unfortunately they only list dealers in PA.

not sure if its still there but there was a store on rt9 called fireplaces unlimited. its in the toms river area.

Well I've been looking into this for the last couple of days aand to my suprise the chimney liner kits are almost half the price of the stoves. To make matters worse I would need 2 kits, one for the pellet stove the other for my furnace since I would vent both units up the existing (unlined) chimney. It might just be cheaper to buy a new high effciency furnace.