• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB Protein Skimmer for 260g Tank

Trying to help out a friend. Need protein skimmer for a 260g tank. Open to any good brand. Located in NJ. Can pick up locally. Shipping OK too. Let me know what you have.

Thanks

Trying to help out a friend. Need protein skimmer for a 260g tank. Open to any good brand. Located in NJ. Can pick up locally. Shipping OK too. Let me know what you have.

Thanks
I have a skimz lepord sl253 body with a versitex neck cleaner. The body is in great shape. Used it on my 315 for about 2 years before going to an external skimmer. It had a DC pump on it which died and would need to be replaced. BRS and Aquacave sell the pump for around 250. I'd let the skimmer body and neck cleaner go for 225. I can post some pictures if you like.

Ls2Goat

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I have a 5ft custom skimmer rated for upto 600 gallons for sale.

Attachments

• IMG_1785.JPG
    IMG_1785.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1787.JPG
    IMG_1787.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1788.JPG
    IMG_1788.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 7

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
SWC 250 Protein Skimmer with 3 Italian made Sicce PSK-2500 Pumps... 250 with the Extra Pump...can handle 400gl with a heavy bio load