• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB: Red Dragon & Ice Fire

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Looking for some frags of Red Dragon and Ice Fire Enchinata - let me know

Thanks!

horseplay

NJRC Member
What is an ice fire? Most of us have Hawkins. Is ice fire Aussie maricultured. I see plenty of these and they look exactly the same as ice fire.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
What is an ice fire? Most of us have Hawkins. Is ice fire Aussie maricultured. I see plenty of these and they look exactly the same as ice fire.

Like Mike said, has a more prominent blue shade - I Don't mind getting a Hawkins as well!

horseplay

NJRC Member
I though you had Ice Fire Joe.

Sent from my LGLS751 using Tapatalk

I HAD one 2 years ago and I lost it. Although it was sold to me as Ice and Fire it most likely was a maricultured piece. Not from reefarmers. And these things can have different color intensity under different conditions. So I might very well buy a maricultured one if I see one that looks good.

I HAD one 2 years ago and I lost it. Although it was sold to me as Ice and Fire it most likely was a maricultured piece. Not from reefarmers. And these things can have different color intensity under different conditions. So I might very well buy a maricultured one if I see one that looks good.
You gave me a tiny piece that was at the bottom of your tank, it was doing very well but after I felt into my rocks and I could not take it out so I lost it.

I had red dragon from Darren. Grew crazy. Herbiek has some from me and Juano got some from the last meeting at his house. It is odd in that it either grows crazy or just rtn. I loved it not so much for the color but for the intricate form. My all time favorite coral is true hawking so echinata. You just can't beat the color and form. It really is spectacular. IMHO

I had red dragon from Darren. Grew crazy. Herbiek has some from me and Juano got some from the last meeting at his house. It is odd in that it either grows crazy or just rtn. I loved it not so much for the color but for the intricate form. My all time favorite coral is true hawking so echinata. You just can't beat the color and form. It really is spectacular. IMHO
You are right Pete, I won Herbie's Red Dragon that he donated for de raffle, it's been doing pretty good in my tank, same with the Hawkins Echinata that I got from Rob (Hockeynut) about a year ago.

You are right Pete, I won Herbie's Red Dragon that he donated for de raffle, it's been doing pretty good in my tank, same with the Hawkins Echinata that I got from Rob (Hockeynut) about a year ago.

Hah, Rob got that Hawkins from me last year. Lol