• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB Red Goniopora coral

Looking for red goniopora and maybe some pulsing Xenia. Let me know if you have any and if so how much. Thanks

5e98fde68e8d211802352c0dc6c43326.jpg

It’s a bad photo but it’s all I have right now.
I’ll take a better one tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s interesting. I didn’t realize they came with short polyps like that. I have heard (forgive me if I am mistaken) that goniapora can be difficult. How would you rate the short polyp varieties care and hardiness

This is the only short polyp goni i have ever owned and it seems to be a little more difficult but im not sure if im the best source because i have had high phosphates the past 2 weeks and alot of my corals dont like that.

This is the only short polyp goni i have ever owned and it seems to be a little more difficult but im not sure if im the best source because i have had high phosphates the past 2 weeks and alot of my corals dont like that.

Have you ever fragged it

I'm really up for almost anything. I can frag it or sell the whole thing. I looked at some prices online and it goes for about $40 a frag.
let me know what your thinking.

I’ll run up up the flag pole with my better half and pm you if we go to next level Thanks for getting back to me Very helpful

Here are some more photos. It's about 3" x 2"
Its actually more purple in real life and i dont really have a algae problem lol

IMG_1455.jpeg IMG_1456.jpeg