• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB rock

Getting back in the hobby. Looking for some live rock or dry and also some empty salt buckets with lids in the next 2 weeks or so.

Thanks
Jim

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I have dry rock from the ocean in a 35 gallon brute bin . $50

DangerDave

NJRC Member
Where are you located? I'm in Little Egg Harbor, 08087. I can help you with a couple RSCP buckets for free (the 5 gallon ones with screen on lids) . I'd always prefer to buy from a club member, but you can get natures ocean dry rock from Amazon for a little over $1 a pound.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Where are you located? I'm in Little Egg Harbor, 08087. I can help you with a couple RSCP buckets for free (the 5 gallon ones with screen on lids) . I'd always prefer to buy from a club member, but you can get natures ocean dry rock from Amazon for a little over $1 a pound.

jim is in Hackettstown area. Exit 19 off route 80

DangerDave

NJRC Member
Thanks @diana a

Jim

Well that's pretty far, but if you want to swing by and grab the buckets you're welcome to. You could also check out that rock I mentioned, I have some sitting around that I'm going to use soon. Alternatively I'm up in Eatontown a day or two week these days. If you want I can bring them and you could pick them up.

Dave

Thanks again for the offer. Just a little to far. I picked up some dry rock over the weekend and will be picking up some live rock from a member in a week or 2. I am still looking for some buckets if anyone has some laying around.