• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTB - SPS Sticks (07090)

Having good success with basic red cap monti's, leptoseris and various LPS's, so want to move onto some sticks.

Looking for small frags of slimer, digitata (e.g. Forest Fire Digi), Garf Bonsai, Milli's or Stylo's local to 07090 (Westfield, NJ)

Let me know what you got!

Having good success with basic red cap monti's, leptoseris and various LPS's, so want to move onto some sticks.

Looking for small frags of slimer, digitata (e.g. Forest Fire Digi), Garf Bonsai, Milli's or Stylo's local to 07090 (Westfield, NJ)

Let me know what you got!

Sent you a text, I can spare a frag for free of some of what you’re looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I've got nothing too fancy, just some generic red acro, you're welcome to some sticks if your down in the Jersey Shore area.

DangerDave

NJRC Member
I’m pretty far from you, but I have sticks and montis and I’m looking to move some of the ones I have too much of before my tank upgrades.

I’m in little egg harbor if you ever make it down here.

You can try Mark at Ultimate Corals. He’s not too far from you and has an awesome selection.

Good luck!