• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Yellow tang...diagnosis please

my yellow tang, has areas of his bondy that seem to look like he was peeling. They have been that way for some time. Thought it would clear up as I moved him to a bigger tank (a year ago, previous tank was not the ideal place for a tang) But now he is in a 90 gallon FOWLER, he eats very well. He eats many meat based products that i put in the tank for Potters angel and flame hawk. I also add Green algae sheets for him and vegetarian options as well. I know this should be the main part of his diet. My water is good. He seems healthy, other than these areas. It just hasn't improved! I just started soaking foods in garlic. Any suggestions....Parasite? Fresh water dip? anything would be appreciated!!

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Can you list your exact water parameters? Any recent additions or changes to the tank? Can you post a pocture of what you are desrcibing?