• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Yellow Watchman Gobie Eggs

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Here are a few pics. of my mated pair of Yellow Watchman Gobies and their soon to be Fry. I took these pictures from under the tank where the Watchman cleaned the sand down to the glass. It looks like they're ready to hatch tonight.Their bodies are fully formed already. I'm not ready to start raising them yet, maybe in the near future.
They,ve been laying eggs for 2 years now, but I never had a good enough camera (until now)to get a good shot of them. (Thanks MACNA XXI and NJRC).
Enjoy.

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

_0001-1.jpg

_0001.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Nice pics Mike. Glad you won the camera and putting it to good use already. Pretty cool to see them from that prospective.

Taz

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
mfisher2112 said:
Wow! That's amazing! Thanks for sharing! Did you get them as a pair?

Thanks. No. I bought a pair and the male died in shipping. I bought a smaller one and they paired up in about 5 months.

nice pics and very good quality.

i have an interesting pair for you.... not to get of topic though but i have a niger trigger and a yellow tang that are always together, eating together and hiding together... it would definatly be pretty interesting if they could cross breed somehow.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
1201139 said:
i have a niger trigger and a yellow tang that are always together, eating together and hiding together... it would definatly be pretty interesting if they could cross breed somehow.
I would love to see that happen.

mikem said:
1201139 said:
i have a niger trigger and a yellow tang that are always together, eating together and hiding together... it would definatly be pretty interesting if they could cross breed somehow.
I would love to see that happen.

its really weird... i have pics of them together somewhere