• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Yellow Watchman Goby

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I either saved or just put a doomed fish in another tank. I bought two yellow watchman gobies thinking that they might 'hook up' a few months ago- one was aggressive- the other timid- long story short, they never did hook up- one is now over four inches, the other I thought was dead, finally came out of hiding today swimming all around and in the corner of the tank- usually hard to net a fish- easy for this one- it's not much bigger than when I bought it- now in my thirteen gallon with only zoas and a bunch of Amphipods- if it does survive, eats and puts on some weight- I'll be looking to trade it soon

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I either saved or just put a doomed fish in another tank. I bought two yellow watchman gobies thinking that they might 'hook up' a few months ago- one was aggressive- the other timid- long story short, they never did hook up- one is now over four inches, the other I thought was dead, finally came out of hiding today swimming all around and in the corner of the tank- usually hard to net a fish- easy for this one- it's not much bigger than when I bought it- now in my thirteen gallon with only zoas and a bunch of Amphipods- if it does survive, eats and puts on some weight- I'll be looking to trade it soon
Good luck.