• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

You got to read this.....Slamming SPS corals for Raffle June meeting

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
We have some great SPS corals up for the raffle from SMcooler at the June 20 meeting at Ralph's house (Camz28)
The pictures are from differnt sites on the internet they are just to give you an idea. but if you have ever seen Stan's Tank everything in there is great.

Sorry for the spelling. I failed that class in school.

1. Aqua Delight rare
aqua-delight-4_Sm.jpg

2. Tubs Nuclear table rare extremely hard to keep
3. Miyagi Tort
t_178.jpg

4. A. Florida
5. Limeaid Reefer Madness
6. Monti Confusa
DSCN0456t.JPG

7. Aussie Loripies
8. Nobulas
9. Frag Farmer insignios
10. Loripies
11. Purple hairy stag
12. Pink Lemonade
13. Pink Lemonade
tubs_pink_lemon-004.jpg

14. North Wood Stag
15. Confusa green 4 inch
16. Cali Tort
17. Formosa Rommel
18. Montie ?
19. Purple Formosa Rommel
20. Montie?
21. Cali Tort

Wow!!!! you really want to bring Ralphs HOUSE DOWN!!!! Those corals are nice enough to change peoples mind about not attending the meeting.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Rats! I already printed name tags. I guess I better keep the printer on. I have a feeling I'm going to have to print a few more before the nights out!

Those are some amazing raffle items.

Holly Cow !!!!!!!!!! ,those are some awesome raffles , where im i going to fit everyone , i can only fit 5 people in my house ::), ok serious 10 ;D ,if you want in the raffle is one frag per person for the host to get in 8).