• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

You know your a reefer when...............

When your girlfriends friends say to her "is he actually going to the fish store? What can he possibly be doing at a fish friends house? Is he actually going to a fish friends house? Just imagine if he was lying to you."

lol nice one

Your tank is in your bedroom, it's 11pm, wife's asleep and tank lights are out. You, for some unknown reason decide to move corals, some on purpose and as a result some by accident. While holding a pen light in your mouth gluing colonies down you suddenly realize that somehow glue got on the light which is now glued to your lower lip and chin. To top it off you have not shaved in 2 days!

Your tank is in your bedroom, it's 11pm, wife's asleep and tank lights are out. You, for some unknown reason decide to move corals, some on purpose and as a result some by accident. While holding a pen light in your mouth gluing colonies down you suddenly realize that somehow glue got on the light which is now glued to your lower lip and chin. To top it off you have not shaved in 2 days!

Wow lol have not been there.......... Yet

Oh my. I think you have won my friend.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

This is funny! I'd pay to see a picture of that unshaven man with a flashlight glued to his lip and wondering how he's getting back in bed with the tubular piece of metal protruding from his mouth. :grin:

You know the LFS number. Both of them, including the unlisted one. And you get excited when they call you, because it is going to be something really really cool, bu you also get that sinking feeling in your stomach thinking about how you have already spent the monthly tank budget. . . But whatever the store is calling about is going to be really cool.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
You know the LFS number. Both of them, including the unlisted one. And you get excited when they call you, because it is going to be something really really cool, bu you also get that sinking feeling in your stomach thinking about how you have already spent the monthly tank budget. . . But whatever the store is calling about is going to be really cool.
Now tell the truth there numbers are before Mike number.

Now tell the truth there numbers are before Mike number.

LOL!

The truth is that the fish store in question usually calls his cell phone, not mine, and he recognizes the numbers too :)
The other two stores are "in" our phones as the stores. . . and both of them send group text messages- I think they learned it from each other.

What about when you tell your wife that you met this guy on the internet and you are going over to his house? "Yean, I met the dude on the internet. we are going to hang out. I need to bring some cash & a cooler with me."

ROFLMAO!

..... When you spend more time aquascaping your tank, then you do landscaping your yard.

You know you're a reefer (also pretty stupid) when you are sniping ebay auctions on your way home from work...guilty

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

When you tell the gf you can't go out bc you need to cut costs and save cash, then you spend $1350 on new lights.

fisheye

NJRC Member
When your realtor calls you and says that he found your dream house because there is a good spot for the fish tank. :D

Or...the turkey baster is missing from the kitchen because its been repurposed as tank equipment