• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Your Reef Frag Pack

Hi all,

I just wanted to share my experience with everyone doing my first online order AND getting my first frag pack.

For starters, This is how I received my package. Seemed to be a standard shipping.

20180703_095230.jpg

Then, I opened the box and I see this. The classic styrofoam box, very pleased to see it. I had my heart racing a little. Even though I was reassured that there was a cold gel pack put into the box, I was worried that it wasn't cold anymore because of the heat wave we're receiving.

20180703_095324.jpg

Once I opened the box it was to my pleasant surprise that the pack was still cold!
20180703_095354.jpg

The frags were all packed very nicely. I received no cloudy bags and no leaked bags!20180703_095424.jpg

I then floated and dipped all my corals, finding nothing of concern and no eggs on any of the frags.

20180703_095737.jpg

After some time, I got them all into the tank and now I'm patiently waiting to see what I got!
20180703_110715.jpg

I was extremely pleased with the constant contact from Yourreef. Their corals all seem to be healthy and I would definitely recommend buying from them!