• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Your ride...

So lets see pictures of your ride(s)
Here is my ride i picked this one out for Christmas, all from about a week...
101_2525.jpg

101_2528.jpg

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Only a father of teenagers would understand the importance of a shredded truck. ;)

lol i just figured i took it so why not post it :p i just gotta get a picture of the car that i want to drive once i get my permit lol first i think i'm going to wait until my dad get the new parts on :)

Sinkingbeach nice board size? now i forgot about my surfboard lol so sandy i don't wanna take a picture

RichTCheesy said:
Only a father of teenagers would understand the importance of a shredded truck. ;)

I hear that!

*sigh* I feel old... Especially since I have one getting ready to drive in a couple of months... Ugg...

HPIM0600.jpg

HPIM0601.jpg

HPIM0602.jpg

HPIM0603.jpg

HPIM0604.jpg

HPIM0605.jpg

This is my baby, his name is Elishe (after the rogue I play on Everquest). When the SUV's first became popular I was probably the loudest opponent of them, bascially: "If you see one, run it off the road." Now I have Elishe and the only thing I will trade him in for is a newer Explorer or a Navigator. (Must have sunroof, must have sunroof!)

100_0169-2.jpg

EX_Front_LakeandTrees-small.jpg

Yes, I take my Explorer on photo shoots lol I can't wait for Autumn so I can it out for some awesome yellow/orange forest shots! I'm always looking for any interesting places to photograph my Explorer, so if you know any let me know!

Tom

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I really shouldn't be posting pictures due to it's classified nature but I know where you all live.
esprit-bond.jpg

LOL Nice guys...I think Marcelo takes the lead on the cool factor though. At least that's what my 2 yr old says. ;)