• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Zoa help

I have two frags that I got from RAP, they were opening fine while I acclimated them. Now that I placed them they stay closed. I have removed them a did a dip and placed them in various places for a few days and I get nothing..I have placed t bhg em in another tank to see if that works..I feel I have lost one frag but still want to try and save them.
Any advice would help..I dont see any bugs on them..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I had gotten some from rap as well I think I had a bit of an issue but that was my lighting. And the hermits walking on them.
Things much better since I changed up the lighting more blue but.
I ask are there things able to crawl or walk on the zoas. Cause that could be an issue or detriatous worms. Is the flow generally high? Might want less flow or less light. If u had them opening in a spot and things have gone south what are ur peramiters? Too high of phosphates or/and lighting causeing algea growth on them could be an issue or if there are absolutely no nitrates n nitriets

Well more blue less intensity. Also I have a bit of a different lighting system uses mostly leds but 3 types of hue par and croma intensities basicly an rgb full spectrum aquarium led a uvb uva ultraviolet light from a plant light for growth and a trio white itanic and uv led