• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Zoa tree....nightmare before christmas theme

So i decided to go for a zoa tree...im gonna take my time...which i have a hard time doing....but i really want to do an awesome little tank and color theme...anyone have any zoa sticks theryre willing to sell or trade...if your in the mays landing area let me know. I have alot of other stuff to trade non coral. Any ideas too im willing to hear them

Attachments

• 20170507_130240.jpg
    20170507_130240.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 37

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Is it a color theme?
I've started a garden tank that I'm trying to keep very specific with higher end zoas, so I have a few colonies (10+ polyps) of generic greens and blues (and maybe a few reds) you're welcome to.
I've changed the circulation in their tank, so they've been closed up, but I'll drop you a pic when they re-open - it may be a few days.
As of next week I can't travel, so you'd have to pick up in Brick, but I will be down closer to you in June if no rush (LBI and Wharton State Forest).