• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

zoas f/s

i need to clear up my frag rack to clear up some realestate i have the following frags up forsale 4p fruit loops 40. 1p sunny d 15, 1p captain america 10, 2p rasta 25, 5-7p yoda 90 or 3-4 p yoda 75 and a red halo frag for 30 and last i have a mini colony of this favia tri color favia asking 40 the red halo yoda and favia pics are reference pics the others are wysiwyg

Attachments

• IMG_3450.JPG
    IMG_3450.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3463.jpg
    IMG_3463.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2647.jpg
    IMG_2647.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_3423.jpg
    IMG_3423.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3414.jpg
    IMG_3414.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 39

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
If you want to bring the fruit loops and yodas to the meeting at Darren's I will take them.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
i'll take the sunny d, captain america, and rastas if you will be going to meeting. if not where are you located? I'll be interested in the fruit loops also if Mike backs out on them or if you have any other available frags.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Jae is up near you so I am sure you guys can work something out.

Mike those frags have your name all over them brotha as for itsju no problem I can bring with me or you can come by I'm in ironbound Newark upto you

If.anyone in south Jersey is headed to the meeting and wants to pick them up, I'll take the frags we discussed
If you are interested in anything shoot me a pm and I can see if I can frag them for you pretty much everything I have is frag gable except for fruit loops