• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Zoas, Xenia, Dragon Soul, & Leather Frags

JLyons827

NJRC Member
Cleaning up my frag tank and have a few things up for grabs. Pickup is in 07626(Bergen county about 10 mins from the GWB)

Blue Phoenix Zoas- $50(at least 10 polyps)
Butt Kissers- $45(3 polyps)
Captain Jerks- $15(Multiple Colonies)
JF Jungle Juice- $25(5+polyps) Pic for not actual frags
Mind Blowing Paly-$30(3 polyp)
Nirvanas-$50(50+Polyp) $20(smaller colonies)
Pink Zippers-$20(4 polyp)
RR Pink Diamonds-$25 (3-4polyps)
JF Stargazers-$30(15+polyps)

Pictures in next post:
Xenia- $10 a bunch(bulk available)
Grandis Paly-$20pp(cut to order)
Dragon Soul Single Head-$200
Butt Muncher Zoas- $10per polyp Multiple size frags available.
Bam Bams- $20
Australian Devils Hand Frag- $35(Pending)
Australian Devils Hand Mother- NFS
Orange Oxides- $5PP(Will frag however many polyps & discounts on bigger frags)

Attachments

• Blue Phoenix.jpg
    Blue Phoenix.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
  • Butt Kissers.jpg
    Butt Kissers.jpg
    696.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Captain Jerks.jpg
    Captain Jerks.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 28
  • Jungle Juice.jpg
    Jungle Juice.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 30
  • Mind Blowing Paly.jpg
    Mind Blowing Paly.jpg
    813.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Nirvanas.jpg
    Nirvanas.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 29
  • Pink Zippers.jpg
    Pink Zippers.jpg
    665.4 KB · Views: 27
  • RR Pink Diamonds.jpg
    RR Pink Diamonds.jpg
    851.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Star Gazers.jpg
    Star Gazers.jpg
    868 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

JLyons827

NJRC Member
Rest of pics....Still fragging so will update as new frags are available.

Attachments

• Bam Bams.jpg
    Bam Bams.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 34
  • Devils Hand Frag.jpg
    Devils Hand Frag.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 40
  • Devils Hand NFS.jpg
    Devils Hand NFS.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 56
  • Dragon Soul.jpg
    Dragon Soul.jpg
    729.3 KB · Views: 61
  • Grandis.jpg
    Grandis.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 50
  • Munchers.jpg
    Munchers.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 38
  • Orange Oxides.jpg
    Orange Oxides.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 39
  • Xenia.jpg
    Xenia.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 35
Cleaning up my frag tank and have a few things up for grabs. Pickup is in 07626(Bergen county about 10 mins from the GWB)

Blue Phoenix Zoas- $50(at least 10 polyps)
Butt Kissers- $45(3 polyps)
Captain Jerks- $15(Multiple Colonies)
JF Jungle Juice- $25(5+polyps) Pic for not actual frags
Mind Blowing Paly-$30(3 polyp)
Nirvanas-$50(50+Polyp) $20(smaller colonies)
Pink Zippers-$20(4 polyp)
RR Pink Diamonds-$25 (3-4polyps)
JF Stargazers-$30(15+polyps)

Pictures in next post:
Xenia- $10 a bunch(bulk available)
Grandis Paly-$20pp(cut to order)
Dragon Soul Single Head-$200
Butt Muncher Zoas- $10per polyp Multiple size frags available.
Bam Bams- $20
Australian Devils Hand Frag- $35
Australian Devils Hand Mother- NFS
Orange Oxides- $5PP(Will frag however many polyps & discounts on bigger frags)
How much for that bunch of ,, jungle juice,, please hit me up

JLyons827

NJRC Member
Added a few more:
Gatorades- $35
Grandis Singles- $20
Magicians- $5 pp discounts on multiples
WWC AOI- $80

Attachments

• Gatorades.jpg
    Gatorades.jpg
    1,019.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Grandis Single.jpg
    Grandis Single.jpg
    434.8 KB · Views: 12
  • magicians.jpg
    magicians.jpg
    715.3 KB · Views: 13
  • WWC AOI.jpg
    WWC AOI.jpg
    813.7 KB · Views: 11

Salted

NJRC Member
If you were closer.
Should have added you in the offer I made Diana. If you're ok with buying from the op's pics I could pick up and hold for you to pick up here in Denville (this is something I learned on a truck forum I'm on. We move items both big and small up and down the east coast to help each other out). @JLyons827 what is your availability for pick up in the evening over the next few days. I'm interested in Jungle Juice, Gatorades, Pink Zippers and possibly Xenia. Do you take pp or cash only at pick up?

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Where are you located? I'm in Denville and considering a couple. If you want to buy just from the pics, I could pick up and store them in my tank and you could pick up here if that helps two members out.

That was very nice of you! I am in Monmouth county. You're 1 hour & 20 minutes north of me.

Salted

NJRC Member
That was very nice of you! I am in Monmouth county. You're 1 hour & 20 minutes north of me.
Lets see what madreefer has to say if you're really interested in JLyons' corals. I could pick up for both of you and I'd be willing to meet in say Woodbridge . Maybe one of you could pick up for both then get them to each other.

JLyons827

NJRC Member
I’m pretty flexible most days after 4 but the next two days I’m pretty open. I usually do cash or Venmo on pickup. I have pp tho. The bigger frags from the pics of uncle juice are gone but I have other frags available. I took a break for a bit with covid but finally have time to really take care of my tanks so been fragging pretty much daily hence why I keep updating with new stuff. I’ll have more stuff to post in the next day or two. All the stuff posted is still available except the devils hand is pending just not the exact pic of the jungle juice frags

Salted

NJRC Member
I’m pretty flexible most days after 4 but the next two days I’m pretty open. I usually do cash or Venmo on pickup. I have pp tho. The bigger frags from the pics of uncle juice are gone but I have other frags available. I took a break for a bit with covid but finally have time to really take care of my tanks so been fragging pretty much daily hence why I keep updating with new stuff. I’ll have more stuff to post in the next day or two. All the stuff posted is still available except the devils hand is pending just not the exact pic of the jungle juice frags
Okay I’d like to claim the Pink Zipper @ $25, the Gatorade @ $35 and a $25 frag of Jungle Juice when it’s ready. If you pm me your pp I can pay for those now and I can come by tonight or the next evening or two when you have time to frag the JJ. Tia.

Edit; I have an appointment with my son in Teaneck tomorrow (thurs) at 6:30. If I could drop by your place to pick up after it would really help me. Lmk.

Last edited:

Salted

NJRC Member
Jim thanks for your hospitality and entertaining my son and I earlier. We're very happy with our new corals. Looking forward to getting more from you in the future. For anyone on the fence he has some nice stuff and his display tank is beautiful.

Hi! I am interested in the pink zippers, jungle juice, star gamer, bam bam, munchies, Gatorade, and magician. Trying to start a nice zoa rock garden in my tank.