• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

zoe sickness

i have some zoes in my 34 gallon red sea reef tank that kind of look sick. some are healthy but for some reason the others look like they're they're sick, thin, small and not opening up. Does anyone know what the problem is and how to fix them back to health? I have some blue tubbs that are in two frag disk. the one that looked like it was getting sick i transferred to my 75 gallon and is doing well right now. the other one is doing ok still in the 34 gallon. i'm worried there might be a pest in my 34g tank. i had some nudis before that i got rid off by getting a sixline and i don't see anymore of the nudis and most of my zoes are now fine but i still have some zoes that don't look too healthy. i also have been changing water weekly 20%-25% water change but doesn't help.

It would be great if someone can tell me what's going on.