• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Zombie Plans!

There are two kinds of people in the world, Doc. Those who have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the world, and those who don't. We call those last people dinner.

So, what's your zombie plan?

No formal zombie plans here. I am very confident my local emergency services will take care of me when zombie season starts this summer. Or is it spring? Have to go now. Somethings knocking on the door...

Well maybe i could grab my paintball gun and some of my fire works just in case but i think since i live on the army base we're kinda covered :p lol

yea i guess so but I've been in the army's top secret buildings with my friend and his day for target practice and i didn't see any zombies maybe i should read up on those DIY bombs just in case *runs in room grabs bottles to make some*

I don't know about you guys but usually only a handfull of people live when it comes to zombies and I intend to be one of them!